Why choose personalized travel services?



So you want to travel. You've been saving your hard earned money for years to get to this point in time when you can FINALLY take that trip of a lifetime. Maybe you want to go on a safari or maybe you want to stay in one of those beautiful over the water bungalows in Fiji. Wherever it is you want to go, there's definitely a large amount of effort involved to get you exactly to where you want to be.

Unless you working in the tourism industry, chances are you will be Googling your dream vacation and relying on the internet and Trip Advisor reviews to guide you through the process. Remember, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. That hotel suite with the beautiful balcony overlooking the ocean may have a rancid smell to it and the food at the hotel may be atrocious. They don't talk about that on those fancy websites because they are trying to sell you their product.

A large part of what I do as a professional in the tourism industry is to travel far and wide and explore the areas of the world that people like to travel to. I meet with tour operators and hoteliers to explore their products and really get to  understand the experience they are selling. I travel often to sleep in the beds I will be sending you to. I eat copious amounts of resort food so that I can tell you whether or not it's worth your time to go there. I go on adventures in the destinations to be able to offer you just what there is to there and what it was like. If I don't personally have the experience with a hotel or a destination, I have an arsenal of travel colleagues who I trust with my life who will refer me to the best of the best, just for you.

We as travel professionals understand that your vacation is an investment and is probably the most coveted thing you will invest in during the year or even in your lifetime. That is nothing to leave to chance. 

You wouldn't attempt to change out your cars engine if you have never done that before ~ even if you did You Tube how to do so. Things can go wrong. The same thing goes with planning travel. 
Many people think that they are losing control over their dream vacation by putting it into the hands of a travel professional and I get that. It's a big deal and you want it just like you want it. A large part of what I do is listen to my travelers. I get to know them and understand just exactly what they want. I do not create the vacation that I want. Nope. I create the trip that YOU want. Often times we go through multiple revisions to the itinerary until it feels just right and then we pull the trigger and book it. 

It's hard work pulling together a wonderful vacation and making sure everything is just as it needs to be. You don't want to stress over your vacation. You want everything to go perfectly and if it doesn't, well, now YOU are to blame and that adds a whole new element of stress to the vacation process. If something goes wrong on a vacation that I planned, you can be sure that I will do everything to remedy it and make it right. 

Just because you choose to work with a travel professional such as Viva la Vida Travel doesn't mean you are giving up your voice on your travels. You are sharing your voice and your dreams with someone who genuinely cares about your happiness ~ yes, I really do ~ and who wants to create the most rewarding travel experience your money can buy. 


I don't like to gloat, but I am pretty amazing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playa del Carmen vs. Cancun ~ What's the big difference?

La Limpia

Finding peace in Huatulco